Elevate the art of outdoor cooking with the sleek, contemporary look and outstanding functionality of the Arteflame 40" grill. Building a wood or charcoal fire in the center of the grill, the cook top heats from the center out. This heat pattern results in higher cooking temperatures closer in as compared to the outer edges so a variety of foods can be cooked at various temperatures all at the same time. When not in use as a grill, Arteflame can also be enjoyed as a fire bowl with the cooktop on or off, providing warmth and a social and serene ambiance.
The Arteflame Classic 40" is a one of a kind grilling experience. The cooktop is made of 1/2" carbon steel and the spun bowl is a high grade of US CORTEN steel or "weathering" steel. The round base is also crafted of CORTEN steel and is designed with "Classic" lines and unsurpassed functionality.
The Arteflame Euro 40" is made of 1/2" carbon steel, and the spun bowl is a high grade of US CORTEN steel or "weathering" steel. The base is also crafted of 5 pieces of 3/8" CORTEN steel and easily pieces together with no tools needed. The Arteflame is designed with "Classic" lines and unsurpassed functionality.
All Arteflame Classic grills have the accessory ring under the cooktop so that the optional sizzle grate can be dropped in and lay flush with the cooktop.
- Uses both wood and / or charcoal
- Cooks for up to 50-75 people
- Removable cooktop is laser cut from 1/2" hot rolled steel
- Optional center grill grate
- Can be used as a fire bowl with, or without the cooktop
- Fire bowl is spun from a single piece of corten steel without seams or welds
- Virtually maintenance-free: all residue can be scraped into the fire
- After cook top cools, wipe clean with a cloth or paper towel and food safe oil (preferably flaxseed or linseed oil)
- Can be left outside year-round; base develops a beautiful, maintenance free patina over time
- Designed and Made in the USA using US steel.